How to find us
How to find us
Mobile: +41 79 137 18 70
Holderenweg 2, CH-8134 Adliswil, Switzerland
By public transport from Zürich main station (Zürich HB)
- Take the S4 train to Leimbach (red train, always departs track 21).
- At Leimbach, take the underpass to the bus stop on the other
side of the road.
- Take the bus #70 to it's terminal station, Mittelleimbach.
- From Mittelleimbach, walk on the main road in the
direction the bus went until Baldernstrasse.
- Turn right into Baldernstrasse and walk uphill for about 100 meters.
- Turn left at the small path with a barrier into Quellenstrasse.
- Walk for about 100 meters until you see the Holderenweg sign.
- Make a slight right into Holderenweg. #2 is the first one to the right.
Notes for public transport:
- The S4 runs every 20 minutes or every 10 minutes during peak hours.
- It takes 12 minutes from Zürich HB (that is, Zürich central station)
- Bus #70 runs every 10 minutes.
- You need a ticket for zone 110 (central zone) of the
Zürich transport system (ZVV).
- Consider buying a 24 hours ticket which is twice the price as single
By car from Zürich
Parking: In Quellenstrasse, Zelgstrasse or the parking lot of
the Schützenhaus on Büelstrasse.
- From Sihlcity, follow the road #4 in direction Adliswil. Do not enter the motorway.
- At the train station "Bahnhof Leimbach", turn right into Leimbachstrasse.
- Follow the Leimbachstrasse (uphill initially) for about 1.5km until
it becomes Zelgstrasse shortly after entering Adliswil.
- Follow Zelgstrasse for about 200 meters, then turn right into Zopfstrasse.
- After 50 meters, turn right into
Quellenstrasse. Holderenweg is just a short stub to the left of