KISS Technologies provides engineering and consulting services for
Swiss and international clients in the industrial, technology,
medtech and IT sector.
We apply the KISS principle: Keep it Simple and Straightforward. The
resulting systems are easier to use and maintain and much
more robust against error. Thus, they have significantly lower
development and total ownership costs and are much more
hassle-free and enjoyable to use.
We're proud to be able to offer a broad spectrum of services and
In a typical industry project, we draw from
many of them to maximise reliability and customer
Please see our portfolio
for short descriptions of our past projects.
Please contact us
for a free and non-binding initial assessment of your project
and how we could apply our services and competencies to it.
Startup as a Service
You have an idea, but lack sufficient resources to implement it? Come talk to
us. If necessary, we can build your company from the ground up. We
are happy to take a stake in your startup in order to keep your expenses low.
- We use Lean Startup or the Kickbox method to de-risk your project
and limit initial expenses.
- We collect customer feedback early and often.
- We relentlessly iterate until product-market fit is achieved.
- We help you hire the best talent and build the team.
- We creatively identify network effects and hack growth.
- Software development
- Embedded systems development
- Update of legacy systems to modern hardware
- Porting of legacy programs to modern programming languages
- Mobile app development
- Real-time development on 'bare metal' or using an OS
- Web development
- Hardware development for industrial and consumer electronics (with partners)
- Modeling and simulation
- Tuning and Parameter Identification
- Troubleshooting and root cause analysis
- Analysis and solution of mathematical optimization problems
- Optimal control
- Data analysis and statistics, including large datasets
- Interim CTO
- Candidate selection
- Team building
- Coaching of managers and developers
- Customized training in specific technologies
- Modern ISO C/C++; STL/Boost; including MISRA
- Bash and UNIX scripting tools
- Scipy, numpy, matplotlib
- Mathematica, Maple (Computer Algebra Systems)
- Bihrle D6 (aerodynamics simulation tool)
Bus systems and protocols
- RS232, RS485
- Ethernet, UDP, TCP/IP
- Methodologies appropriate for the task at hand or as specified
- Git, svn
- Continuous Integration (gitlab, Jenkins, Travis)
- Docker virtualization
- Test driven development (TDD)
- Static analysis and code coverage tools
- gitlab, Jira, track (Issue tracking)
- Doors (requirements analysis)
- MS Project and various clones
- Troubleshooting with valgrind and various debugging tools
- Specialized tools as needed
- Linux (including Realtime extensions)
- QNX, VxWorks (Realtime OSes)
- Android, iOS
- English, French, German
- Simple phrase structures
- Consistent terminology and layout
- HTML, Google Docs, Word, LaTeX as needed or specified